Starting July 2, 2012 all visa application (visa stamping and authentication of documents) will be directly be processed on QATAR EMBASSY MANILA Office.
Receiving of Applications : from 0900 (9 a.m.) to 1000 (10 a.m.)
Releasing of Applications : from 1500(3 p.m.) to 1600 (4 p.m.) releasing will be after 3 days of submission of the application.
Before going to embassy for visa application be sure to complete the following requirements:
- Original valid passport (below 6 months validity is not accepted)
- Original Visa Notice (3 months validity)
- Medical Certificate ( 2 months valid from accredited clinics)
- NBI Clearance - must be DFA Authenticated (1 year validity) with 2 pcs photocopy in legal size paper of NBI Certificate.
- 2 pcs. - 2x2 colored picture white background attached in visa notice